How to use BAQSIMI
Make sure to tell the people you count on where you keep your BAQSIMI and how to use it, so they can be better prepared to help. Watch the short video below to see how to use BAQSIMI and see the full Instructions for Use.
Watch this video to learn how to use BAQSIMI
Save and share this video with the people in your network so they can be prepared to help you in a low blood sugar emergency with BAQSIMI.
Remind others that BAQSIMI is intended for use in a low blood sugar emergency, and insulin should not be given during this time. BAQSIMI can be kept wherever it may be needed, in temperatures up to 86ºF. Make sure you and those you trust know the signs of a low blood sugar emergency.
Before BAQSIMI is needed:
- Read the Instructions for Use for BAQSIMI before using it.
- You should make sure you show your caregivers, family, and friends where you keep BAQSIMI and explain how to use it by sharing these instructions. They need to know how to use BAQSIMI before an emergency happens.
Important information to know:
- Do not remove the Shrink Wrap or open the Tube until you are ready to use it.
- If the Tube has been opened, BAQSIMI could be exposed to moisture. This could cause BAQSIMI not to work as expected.
- BAQSIMI will work even if you have a cold or are taking cold medicine.