Help eligible commercially insured patients pay as little as $25* for their BAQSIMI prescription.
*Government beneficiaries excluded, terms and conditions apply. Must have commercial drug insurance coverage for your prescription.
Help eligible patients save on their prescription for BAQSIMI
- For one co-pay, your patients can get up to 2 BAQSIMI devices
SELECT IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
BAQSIMI is contraindicated in patients with pheochromocytoma because of risk of substantial increase in blood pressure , insulinoma because of risk of hypoglycemia, and known hypersensitivity to glucagon or to any of the excipients in BAQSIMI. Allergic reactions have been reported with glucagon and include anaphylactic shock with breathing difficulties and hypotension.
Write a prescription for BAQSIMI
Prescribe BAQSIMI Two Pack™ to help prepare your patients today—just in case
- Help patients prepare by having a BAQSIMI device in multiple locations
- BAQSIMI is available as a one-pack and two-pack
Use the BAQSIMI demo device to educate patients on administration
- To request a demonstration device, ask your local sales representative or call The Lilly Answers Center at 1-800-LillyRx (1-800-545-5979)
- Note: The BAQSIMI demo device is NOT to be provided to patients or caregivers
GOT YOUR BAQ™
The “Got Your BAQ™” program is designed to help your patients be more prepared for a low blood sugar emergency with BAQSIMI. Got Your BAQ™ is here to provide educational resources and tools to help afford BAQSIMI. When you’ve got BAQSIMI, we’ve got your BAQ™.Patient Sign-up
Lilly Diabetes Solution Center
Helping patients afford their insulin
The Lilly Diabetes Solution Center provides many options that can significantly lower and cap high monthly out-of-pocket costs for some people who use Lilly insulins. The helpline offers a range of new solutions for people with the greatest need, including point-of-sale savings, counsel on accessing insulin through free clinics, and support for immediate needs.